Writers in Residence Sample Module
Publication for this program has been suspended. Remaining volumes are available through CBD.com (ChristianBook.com). Join the WIR Facebook Group for latest information.
Writing-focused language arts program by Debra Bell
FOR 4TH GRADE AND UP
The Benefits of Writers in Residence® For Parents:
- Grammar, punctuation, and capitalization lessons are integrated with the writing assignments.
- A checklist at the end of each module lets you easily track student progress.
- A rubric for every writing assignment takes the mystery out of evaluating your child’s work.
- The answer key includes all directions, student questions, rubrics, checklists, and answers to save you time.
- A suggested daily schedule makes getting organized a snap.
The Benefits of Writers in Residence® For Students:
- A full color, well-organized layout makes it easy for students to use Writers in Residence independently.
- In depth interviews with popular Christian authors show them that their favorite authors use the same writing processes too.
- High-interest, engaging writing assignments motivate students to do their best.
- Expert models from beloved children’s authors spark their creativity and give them insight into the writing task.