What Is AIM Academy?
AIM Academy offers online Homeschool Classes
Registration for 2017-2018 Opens March 1st
Full Year, Semester, and Mini-Courses
Perfect for 6th-12th graders
Do you want to earn college credit for high school coursework? Then these online classes are for you. Our full year, highly interactive college-prep classes gradually prepare students for AP®, CLEP® and SAT Subject testing by the end of high school. Students who score well on these exams can earn up to 8 college credits at many colleges and universities.
- Full year (32 weeks) and semester (16 weeks) classes focus on the core content and critical skills measured on the AP, CLEP and SAT exams.
- Mini-courses (7 week) give targeted practice and individualized instruction in critical content and skill areas.
- Our classes fit your homeschool style! Students sign on to the class website at their convenience and download assignments listed for each week.
- Live discussions and lectures are provided several times a month. These are recorded and may be played back at anytime. (Attendance is optional. Listening to the recording is not.)
- Full year classes begin the last week of August. Second semester classes begin the second week of January.
- Mini-course schedule 2017-2018:Spring: April 17th-June 2nd
- Summer I: May 15th – June 30th
- Summer II: July 10th – August 21st
- Fall 2017: TBA
- Winter 2017: TBA