Teach for Aim Academy
We are growing exponentially. Experienced online teachers with credentials and student/parent recommendations are highly desired. Please look at the schedule and note where you might offer a class during a time slot that is currently open. We serve students around the world, so evening/early morning classes are welcomed.
We “aim” to attract the best teachers with competitive compensation packages. We foster community among our faculty through monthly “best practices” faculty meetings and investment in the professional development of our staff. We have very little staff turnover, so we have select openings each year.
Currently we have openings in the following areas:
- AP (all subjects)
- math and computer science
The ideal candidate possesses some or all of the following qualifications and/or experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in the related subject matter, master’s degree preferred.
- Experience teaching home-schooled students or appreciation of homeschooling lifestyles (In all its variations).
- Comfortable with the challenges of learning new technologies.
- A passion for your subject matter and a desire to engender that passion in your students as well.
- An engaging, student-centered approach to instruction. You care deeply about creating a class culture where students feel welcomed, encouraged, and challenged. (If a student is bored or disengaged, you take initiative to improve the student’s experience.)
Why Teach for Aim?
- Our rates are very competitive.
- We will train you and continue to provide support and coaching until you reach your desired level of enrollment and success.
- We will market your classes, handle the administration and record-keeping. We also pay for all the technology.
To apply, please submit a resume and letter of introduction to Debra Bell, executive director, at [email protected]