Teach for AAO
Experienced online teachers with credentials and student/parent recommendations are highly desired. We serve students around the world, so evening/early morning classes are welcomed.
We “aim” to attract the best teachers with competitive compensation packages. We foster community among our faculty through regular “best practices” faculty meetings and investment in the professional development of our staff. We have very little staff turnover, so we have select openings each year.
We ask teachers to bring a growth mindset to their praxis–we are building a professional community dedicated to student engagement and success–ready to learn new things and willing to update their methods as research leads us down new paths. Come grow with us!
We will be hiring for the 24–25 school year in all subject areas. We are particularly interested in candidates who are qualified in the following subjects:
- computer science
- technical skills—any and all, including AI and coding
- world languages—French, Chinese, Arabic, German, Spanish
- Latin, rhetoric, logic
The ideal candidate possesses some or all of the following qualifications and/or experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in the related subject matter, master’s degree preferred.
- Experience teaching homeschooled students or appreciation of homeschooling lifestyles (In all its variations).
- Comfortable with the challenges of learning new technologies.
- A passion for your subject matter and a desire to engender that passion in your students as well.
- An engaging, student-centered approach to instruction. You care deeply about creating a class culture where students feel welcomed, encouraged, and challenged. (If a student is bored or disengaged, you take initiative to improve the student’s experience.)
Why Teach for Us?
- Our rates are very competitive.
- We will train you and continue to provide support and coaching until you reach your desired level of enrollment and success.
- We will market your classes, handle the administration and record-keeping, and pay for the technology and platform.
To apply, please submit a resume and letter of introduction to Debra Bell, executive director, at [email protected]. (We do not consider applicants who do not follow these instructions.)
Aim Academy Online, LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, or religion or otherwise as may be prohibited by federal and state law.