Teach for Aim Academy
We are hiring qualified teachers in all departments. The ideal candidate possesses some or all of the following qualifications and/or experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in the related subject matter, master’s degree preferred.
- Experience teaching home-schooled students. (You don’t need a degree if you have letters of recommendation attesting to your success with your students.)
- Comfortable with the challenges of learning new technologies.
- A passion for your subject matter and a desire to engender that passion in your students as well.
- An engaging, student-centered approach to instruction. You care deeply about creating a class culture where students feel welcomed, encouraged, and challenged. (If a student is bored or disengaged, you take initiative to improve the student’s experience.)
If you have not taught online before, we will train you. If you have no prior teaching experience, but you have a related degree and passion, let’s talk. We will set up an apprenticeship for the right candidates.
Why teach for AIM?
- You will be an employee. This gives you protection and the assurance of an ongoing commitment from us.
- Our rates are very competitive, especially for teachers whose classes are well-received and in demand.
- Though an employee, we extend as much autonomy possible to you. You have flexibility in choosing your time slot, course materials, and balance of live vs. recorded sessions.
- We will train you and continue to provide support and coaching until you reach your desired level of enrollment and success.
- We will market your classes, handle the administration and record-keeping. We also pay for all the technology.
To apply, please submit a resume and letter of introduction to email@example.com