What is your refund policy?
If you are not sure that a class is a good fit for your child, please reach out to the teacher with questions or avail yourself of our academic advising before registering. We want you to be happy with your selections.
All refund requests must be requested through our contact page.
Registration fees are nonrefundable. Refunds are issued through the original payment method unless otherwise specified by you.
For classes paid in full before the start of the course, the following refund policies apply:
- We issue a 80% refund if you withdraw from the course prior to the third Monday of August.
- We issue an 60% refund if you withdraw from the course prior to Week 7. ( First week of October)
- No refunds are issued after Oct. 1.
For minicourses and one semester courses: 80% refund if you withdraw prior to the first Monday of the first week of the course. 60% if you withdraw prior to 3rd week of the course. No refunds issued after 1st Monday of Week 3.
For families on a payment plan, the following refund policies apply:
- We will issue a refund, less 20% of the full scheduled payment, if you withdraw prior to the third Monday in August. (For example, if full payment would have been $600, we return what you have paid, less $120).
- We will issue a refund, less 40% of full scheduled payment, if you withdraw prior to Week 7. (no refunds after October 1)
- The same policies apply to mini-courses and semester courses if you withdraw prior to the 3rd week of the course. No refunds after the 1st Sunday of Week 3.
- By selecting a payment plan, you agree to complete payment even if your child withdraws or stops participating in the class after the refund period has passed.
Credit Option: You may elect to receive 75% credit for the amount due, excluding technology fee, toward another Aim Academy course. The credit option is only available up to the deadlines for 60% refund (prior to week 7 of full year course; prior to week 3 of semester/minicourses.)