Readers in Residence Sample Module
Reading comprehension, literature, and vocabulary
program by Debra Bell
FOR 4TH GRADE AND UP
The Benefits of Readers in Residence® For Parents:
- Vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension, and literature appreciation are integrated with the reading assignments.
- A checklist at the end of each module lets you easily track student progress.
- A rubric for every unit project takes the mystery out of evaluation your child’s work.
- The answer key includes all directions, student questions, rubrics, checklists, and answers to save you time.
- A suggested daily schedule makes getting organized a snap.
The Benefits of Readers in Residence® For Students:
- A full color, well-organized layout makes it easy for students to use Readers in Residence independently.
- On Your Own units allow students to choose their own book while demonstrating what they have learned in the preceding lessons.
- High-interest, engaging assignments motivate students to do their best.
- Book clubs at the end of each unit allow students to share the joy of reading with family and friends of all ages.