Aim Academy Online
Live Graded Online Classes
Aim Academy offers introductory and college prep online classes that combine the flexibility of homeschooling with the best research-based practices for 21st century learning. Our aim is student success measured by academic achievement and increase interest in each class’s subject matter. Our core high school classes are NCAA-approved. (school code 851626)
Our teachers are experienced homeschool parents as well as qualified in their subject area. We use the latest technology and scientific research to create engaging, developmentally appropriate, college prep classes for your homeschool success!
You don’t have to take our word for this–we have more than 500 organic reviews from parents and students on our website. A link to all course reviews is include on the class description.
Our Online Classes Fit Your Homeschool
Classes for 4th–12th grades: Full year, semester, 7-week mini-courses, and summer.
Choose from over 200 online classes across these subject areas:
- HISTORY & POLITICAL SCIENCE
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE (French, Spanish, German, ASL)
- SAT MATH and ENGLISH TEST PREP
- ADVANCED PLACEMENT (AP)
Classes are aligned with SAT, ACT, CLEP, and AP exams so homeschool kids are ready to score high on these tests by the end of high school.
Live classes are recorded so students can review material at their convenience.
We offer easy payment plans. Our classes are competitively priced, with no registration fees.
A one-time $29 technology fee is added to each original order (but not to additional payments).
Sessions and Schedules
Registration for the following year opens annually on March 1.
Full year classes (32-34 weeks) begin the last week of August.
Second Semester classes (16 weeks) begin the second week of January.
Mini-Courses (7 week) give targeted practice and individualized instruction in critical content and skill areas.
Our mini-course usually cover SAT English and math prep; special topics in science, psychology, composition, grammar, and more.
Online Class Portal
Our classes are designed to fit your homeschool style!
- Students sign on to the class website at their convenience and download assignments listed for each week.
- Live classes are conducted weekly using Zoom web-conferencing tool.
- Classes are recorded so students can re-watch and review material at their convenience.
- Parents are provided with their own login to track their children’s progress.
- Grades, assignments, lectures, discussions, and emails are all housed within Aim Academy’s learning management system–conveniently keeping all student records in one place.
Need help deciding? Request a phone consultation here.
Join Our Private FB Group
This group is for Debra Bell’s Aim Academy homeschool parents and those who want to know more about Aim Academy. Get your questions answered. Meet our extraordinary faculty.
Find out what makes Aim Academy the best source of college prep online classes that prepare students for future CLEP and AP exams.