Welcome Letter to 2022-23 Aim Academy Online Families . . . Hey everyone, we’re so glad you’re joining us this year. We’ve been very busy this summer. We’ve been learning how to use Canvas and Zoom better to engage students. We’ve been meeting together to discuss how we want to grow and improve. Our focus this year…
23–24 Enrollment Opens March 1
- Live graded online homeschool classes for 1st–12th grades.
- Our teachers are experienced homeschool parents and qualified in their subject area.
- Full year, semester, mini-courses, and summer classes to fit your lifestyle.
- Homeschool and charter school students welcome.
We provide introductory and college prep online classes that combine the flexibility of homeschooling with the best research-based practices for 21st century learning.
Our aim is students’ success as measured by academic achievement, increased interest in learning, and personal satisfaction in reaching their goals.
What Sets Us Apart
- We were early adopters of online learning. We’ve been doing this more than twenty years.
- We are research-driven.
- We are committed to the continuous professional development of our faculty.
- We are experienced homeschool parents with expertise in our subject matter.
- We are laser-focused on student engagement, student achievement, and student well-being.
- We bring a growth mindset to all we do–we are in pursuit of persistent excellence.
From Our Blog
How we learn and the resources we use to learn are changing rapidly. Learning how to learn online is a new skill set—most of us parents never had to learn this way. But our children do.