Why do we use the University of Chicago’s School Mathematics Project (Chicago Math) at Aim Academy? It’s the best program we’ve found to prepare students for 21st century, college-level mathematics–whether students are heading into the humanities, social sciences, or hard sciences (e.g., engineering and chemistry). Developed by one of the nation’s highest ranked mathematics department,…
140 Live Graded Classes
- Live graded online homeschool classes for 1st–12th grades.
- Our teachers are experienced homeschool parents and qualified in their subject area.
- Full year, semester, mini-courses, and summer classes to fit your lifestyle.
- Homeschool and charter school students welcome.
We provide introductory and college prep online classes that combine the flexibility of homeschooling with the best research-based practices for 21st century learning.
Our aim is students’ success as measured by academic achievement, increased interest in learning, and personal satisfaction in reaching their goals.
What Sets Us Apart
- We were early adopters of online learning. We’ve been doing this more than twenty years.
- We are research-driven.
- We are committed to the continuous professional development of our faculty.
- We are experienced homeschool parents with expertise in our subject matter.
- We are laser-focused on student engagement, student achievement, and student well-being.
- We bring a growth mindset to all we do–we are in pursuit of persistent excellence.
From Our Blog
As of 2021, 100% of the SAT’s English content is now based on multiple choice performance – there’s never been a more important time to ensure your student’s MCQ strategy skills are honed and ready! My SAT English prep class has been preparing students for testing success for almost a decade. This summer, our seven-week…